Professional Multi-Channel Telephone Recorder Software
VRS is a professional call recording application that can be used to record telephone conversations on multiple phone lines simultaneously. Perfect for recording phone calls in a business or call center environment.
Typical Recording Applications
- Telephone line recording (call recording)
- Call center recording for quality control
- Remote audio monitoring
- Radio communication recording
Easily connect up to 64 VoIP and/or analog PSTN phone lines from either direct lines or PBX extensions. For added flexibility you can give every representative the ability to turn recording on their extension on and off independently with VRS RemoteControl.
- Record phone calls on up to 64 telephone lines simultaneously.
- Call logging can be voice activated, hardware activated or manual.
- Record Voice Over IP (VoIP) phone calls directly over the network
- Provide outbound call audit and cost estimate displays and logs.
- High compression settings to reduce file size.
- Save recordings as .wav, .mp3 or .gsm files.
- Back-up recordings by mirroring files to backup drive, uploading to FTP server, or emailing recordings.
- Log recording details to an SQL database or to a comma delimited .csv file.
- Find and play recordings ordered by date, line, DTMF number dialed, or keyword search.
- Option to play a default or customized "recording started" message.
- Web Access lets you find and play recordings using any internet browser.
- VRS RemoteControl allows independent control to start and stop recording on extensions (ideal for call centers).
- VRS RemoteMonitor to listen to remote recording live over a network or internet with TCP/IP streaming.
- VRS can also be used for general sound recording applications.